There's no better time than now.
Take that next first step
Can you remember a time when you finally started that hard thing, you also started to feel better right away? (I can.)
For a while, maybe it was feeling more ok than not to put off getting started. At least you could predict to some degree how things would go — there’s some comfort in the knowing.
But not anymore.
Now’s the time for action.
You have options
You can connect with me a few different ways. Select your preferred option below.
- Schedule a call ← select this link to be taken to my secure scheduling page for a no-obligation 20-minute phone consultation
- hello@heritagecounselingMN.com (not secure, please keep it general and brief)
- 651-689-3359 (if you get voicemail, please leave a message as I may be in session)
- Contact form below (also not secure, be general and brief)
You’ll hear back from me no matter which you choose.
No-obligation phone consultation
I don’t want the idea of our phone consultation to be a mystery. Generally, below is how it will go. And the time will go quickly. (It always does.)
• I’ll ask you to share your general concerns
• I’ll reflect what I believe I heard from you and ask about the results you hope to achieve
• If we decide we’re a good fit, we can schedule our first session while we’re on the call (*90-minute intake session).
What you can anticipate
Relief. Insight. Clarity. Connection. And more . . . .
Include a brief message below about what you’re hoping to find help with (for example, “couples counseling” or “PREPARE/ENRICH” or “individual counseling for your concern here“).
Please provide a couple of date & time options for connecting.
I’ll respond via your preferred method by my next business day (unless otherwise posted).
It would be my privilege to partner with you on this part of your growth, healing, and discovery journey.
2497 7th Ave E, Suite 109
North St. Paul, MN 55109-2949
Heritage Counseling Services therapist, JoEllen Lange, MA, LAMFT, is a relationship psychotherapist working toward full licensure under supervision of an AAMFT- and Minnesota Board-approved licensed therapist.
Copyright 2016-2019 | Proudly created with GeneratePress + Elementor